a blog for someone who cannot shut up....

Friday, July 14, 2006

Lethal Weapon

I was at Nationwide VisionCare today for an eye exam. I sat on my glasses the other day and they were unable to live to tell the tale. Time for contact lenses again.

More importantly, after I had waited for over an hour for my visit with the Doctor (it was Rosenberg, for all you Fletch fans), one of the staff was whispering and pointing at me. I asked why, and she said "we were trying to figure out who you looked like. do people tell you that you resemble anyone?" I said no and that generally it was me telling others who they resembled. She laughed and said "I think you look like Gary Busey." So, of course, I then screamed at her at the top of my lungs, "My name is Mr. Joshua!" and held a lit lighter under my arm to ram home the point.

Needless to say, I got a discount on my exam.

5 comments:

Pynchon said...

Probably scared what you might do.

Your Host said...

if I had to wait any longer for my eye exam I might have gone all Mr. Joshua on them. Just for kicks. I told them I was strange, but certainly not Gary Busey strange.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»